The Alopecia Areata Summit is designed to address new pathomechanisms of disease in alopecia areata, to discuss new environmental factors and the basis for novel therapies such as JAK inhibitors as emerging new drugs for alopecia areata.
The emergence of JAK inhibitors as a new class of drugs to treat patients with alopecia areata has changed how providers will treat hair loss patients and this summit is designed to help providers provide the best care for these patients.
We will provide education covering the JAK signaling pathway and the mechanism of action of specific JAK inhibitors. We will discuss how to effectively treat patients with alopecia areata using traditional therapies, JAK inhibitors and other evolving therapies to improve patient outcomes.
Educational sessions include:
- Setting the Stage: Basics of Alopecia Areata 101
- JAK Inhibitors and Alopecia Areata
- Lessons from JAK Inhibitors in Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Emerging Topics in Alopecia Areata
- Integration of JAK Inhibitors into Clinical Practice